HOW TO CLEAN YOUR TEETH, NATURALLY?
As a Naturopathic and Holistic Dentistry clinic, you can imagine we get asked this question a lot. So, we’ve decided to summarize the answer for you and your family. The idea here is to:
- keep your mouth slightly alkaline, a pH above 6.7 is the best
- keep your macro and micro-mineral content high,
- use essential oils in your daily regimen, especially clove, and thieves
- use ozonated oil and ozonated water! This is a big deal!!!
- consume a healthy diet. Stay away from ALL REFINED SUGARS!
- control your oral probiotic content, use streptococcus salivarius k-12
- and stay away from commercial toothpaste and cleaners that are loaded with crap!
How, you ask, do I accomplish this?
- Oil Pulling: See my article on Oil Pulling, it’s very beneficial.
- You cannot always brush after you eat but you certainly can rinse your mouth with water and I highly recommend that you do this
- Drink water with fresh squeezed lemon juice. See* below
- Use a SONICARE toothbrush with baking soda and coconut oil.
- If you chew gum or must eat sugar, then use XYLITOL products but use them sparingly! NEVER, EVER DRINK SODA POP, IT’S POISON, plain and simple!
- Follow my: 80% ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOODS LIST.
- Use Concentrace Liquimins on a daily basis. I use 21 drops per day
You need to adjust this to bowel tolerance. Especially for your kid’s.
*Remember also, to breathe deeply through your nose while keeping your mouth closed as this limits the drying effect of the air
*Remember also, to keep hydrated, by drinking ½ your body weight in ounces. Just remember to add your trace minerals as well as your macro-minerals
Keep in mind, that what is happening in your teeth is also happening in your bone and skeletal matrix. This is because your blood maintains the homeostatic pH balance by drawing on the minerals in your teeth and bone.
Life Rejuvenation Systems ~All Rights Reserved~ www.ThomasLokensgard.com