As a Naturopathic and Holistic Dentistry Clinic, you can imagine we get asked this question a lot. So, we’ve decided to summarize the answer for you and your family. The idea here is to:
- Keep your mouth slightly alkaline, a pH above 6.7 is the best.
- Keep your macro and micro-mineral content high.
- Use essential oils in your daily regimen, especially clove and thieves.
- Use ozonated oil and ozonated water! This is a big deal!!!
- Consume a healthy diet. Stay away from ALL REFINED SUGARS!
- Control your oral probiotic content, use streptococcus salivarius k-12.
- Stay away from commercial toothpaste and cleaners that are loaded with crap! Use fluoride-free, mineralizing toothpaste.
How to Clean Your Teeth Naturally?
- Oil Pulling: See my article on The Amazing Health Benefits of Oil Pulling.
- You cannot always brush after you eat, but you certainly can rinse your mouth with water. I highly recommend that you do this.
- Drink water with fresh squeezed lemon juice. Remember also, to keep hydrated, by drinking ½ your body weight in ounces.
- Use a Sonicare toothbrush with baking soda and coconut oil.
- If you chew gum or must eat sugar, then use Xylitol products but use them sparingly! NEVER, EVER DRINK SODA POP, IT’S POISON, plain and simple!
- Follow my 80% Anti-Inflammatory Foods List.
- Use trace minerals as well as macro-minerals on a daily basis. My favorite is ConcenTrace® Mineral Drops. I use 21 drops per day. You need to adjust this to bowel tolerance, especially for your kids.
- Remember to breathe deeply through your nose while keeping your mouth closed as this limits the drying effect of the air.
Protect Your Skeletal Matrix
Keep in mind, that what is happening in your teeth is also happening in your bone and skeletal matrix. This is because your blood maintains the homeostatic pH balance by drawing on the minerals in your teeth and bone.
Here’s to better holistic oral health!
Shop Silidyn Rejuvenate – improve your health from the inside out!
Life Rejuvenation Systems | All Rights Reserved | www.DrLokensgard.com