In order to increase your blood, you must increase Nitric Oxide (NO), how, you ask? NO (Nitric Oxide): Leads to vasodilation via an increase in, Gmp-c.
Natural Ways to Increase Nitric Oxide (NO)
Here are the best ways to naturally increase your levels of Nitric Oxide:
- VITAMIN C
- MAGNESIUM OROTATE and/or THREONATE
- CAMU CAMU, an Amazon super-fruit
- ALA, coats your arteries preventing small arterial tears in the wall, it’s anti-inflammatory!
- GARLIC, (Allium Sativum), converts to hydrogen sulfide which has a vasodilation effect which opens up your vessels, and it also lowers BP, clot formation and cholesterol!
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, anti-inflammatory proanthocyanidins which coat your endothelium and stop heart attacks! This is also known as the, “FRENCH PARADOX”. Red wine phenomenon!
- PROPER MOUTH BREATHING
- HORSE CHESTNUT EXTRACT
- PYCNOGENOL, Maritime pine bark extract
- VASO-DRIVE AP™ (called REDWOOD)
- L-ARGININE, L-ORNITHINE L-CITRULLINE, (L-Citrulline decreases BP and increases BLOOD FLOW and decreases AMMONIA BUILD-UP)! The Journal of Health and Longevity, Volume 1, issue 2.
- ECKLONIA CAVA…. SEANOL, from Allergy Research Group
- Chelactiv™ – EDTA chelator
- Cacao, 72 % or higher
- Trans-Resveratrol, activates SIRT-1, which protects your DNA from FROS. SIRT-1 regulates metabolism, stress response, and AGING. It also inhibits CANCER!
- EARTHING, it increases blood flow by raising cellular voltage, thereby increasing healing
- Serratopeptidase, decreases fibrin and raises Nitric Oxide (NO)
Essential Oils That Have an Aphrodisiac Effect
- Ylang Ylang
- Lemon Bitters (for Hiccups)
Shop top quality, physician-grade supplements here. You’ll receive 10% off your first order.
Life Rejuvenation Systems | All Rights Reserved | www.DrLokensgard.com