The purpose of removing mercury amalgam from your teeth is to eliminate a major source of heavy metal toxins and thus inflammation from entering your body’s biosystem. However, the removal of mercury amalgam is potentially extremely dangerous to you, me, and my staff. It is also dangerous to the environment if certain proven safety measures are not followed. The IAOMT protocol that is used includes, most if not all, of the following:
• Supplements to include cleansing foods that you can begin any time prior to your appointment
• A water tight rubber dam barrier, flossed around the necks of the teeth
• A saliva ejector placed under the barrier to remove mercury vapor
• A high speed suction placed next to the operating field, called clean-ups
• Rather than drilling the mercury indiscriminately, we section and remove the filling in chunks
• A high volume Dent-Air-Vacuum placed next to your chin (Elephant trunk) **
• A negative ion generator placed in the office to bind up any mercury vapor that escapes the vacuums
• Activated charcoal applied behind the rubber dam
• Copious amounts of water sprayed at the amalgam to keep it cool
• Available medical oxygen delivered through a N2O monitoring system mask
• Hg-X and NAC, sprinkled on the rubber dam
• A mercury trap (mercury separator) in place that contains 100 % of the mercury waste ensuring environmental concerns
These steps are taken to provide your body with the least amount of mercury exposure possible thus allowing the best possible chance of an improvement to your health.
** Our equipment has been tested by NASA mercury vapor test equipment and has been shown to be 100% effective at capturing any expelled Mercury vapor.
“Those who are looking to help will find a way, those whom are not will find an excuse”
Orthosilic Acid as a major form of bioavailable silicon for both humans and animals, has not been given adequate attention so far. Silicon has already been associated with bone mineralization, collagen synthesis, skin, hair and nails health atherosclerosis, Alzheimer disease, immune system enhancement, and with some other disorders or pharmacological effects. -Nutrition and Metabolism, January 8th, 2013
Bio-available Silidyn® Ortho Silicic Acid (OSA) is a superior form of silicon that has been developed to contribute to the effective support and healthy maintenance of hair, skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage. Ortho Silicic Acid (OSA) has a high absorption rate and has a positive effect on muscle tone, joint mobility, collagen production, improved hair, skin and nails and detoxification of toxic metals.
When it comes to remineralization and anti-aging, we highly recommend Silidyn as a source of ortho-silic acid.