This is the genetic switch that turns on ALL inflammatory pathways. It’s like the circuit-breaker in your house. If you want to shut off all the lights in your home, you have two choices.
1. Go around and turn off each light switch in each room, or…
2. Hit the main circuit-breaker in your home.
This is an example of NF-kB*. It is the genetic circuit-breaker that up-regulates all inflammatory pathways. How? By turning on the genetic machinery (mRNA) that codes for and makes the inflammatory proteins called cytokines.
HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT:
In addition to following all of the Dietary guidelines in the Modules that I have laid out for you, AND, the Weston A. Price Foundation Dietary Guidelines (www.WestonAPrice.org), you may add the
- VITAMIN D3, get your levels to 80-100ng/dl (1-alpha, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, the active D3 metabolite inhibits NF-kB activity
- TESTOSTERONE, decreases the pain level
- TUMERIC-CURCUMIN, decreases NF-kB activity
- R-LIPOIC ACID, reduces the TNF-alpha-stimulated ICAM-1 expressio
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT , EGCG, inhibits IKK activity
- ROSEMARY, carnosol suppresses the NO production
and iNOS gene expression by inhibiting NF-kB activation
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, this can kill off H. pylori in your gut, also!
- PYCNOGENOL, pine bark extract, this nutrient is also great for your heart and blood flow
- PROPOLIS, this is honey bee resin and it contains: Caffeic Acid Phenyl Ethyl Ester, or CAPE
- trans-RESVERATROL, modifies the sirtuin genes which control aging.
- PHYTOLENS R, ____polyphenolic extract from lentils
- ASTAXANTHIN, an extremely powerful carotenoid -lipophilic antioxidant
- BELL PEPPERS, these contain over 30 carotenoid
- KAPPARREST, a Biotics Research product that can quell NFkB.
- KRILL OIL, inhibits NF-kB
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
- R-ALA: decreases CRP and IL-6 levels, significantly in 3 month
- EPA: reduces pro-inflammatory eicosanoids: LT-B4, PAF’S, and cytokines, TNF-alpha, and IL-6 as well as a reduction in PG-E2 and TX-B2 14 Biotics
- DHA: bio-active metabolites are resolvins. A component of cellular membranes
- GLA: a healthy omega-6 fatty acid, for inflammation and skin integrity. Elongates to the DGLA form, which then forms the cardio-protective eicosanoids.
- BORAGE OIL
- OMEGA-3’S: Increase by using Chia seeds and Calamarine oil.
- OMEGA 7’s (see my article on Omega-7)
- SEANOL-P (Ecklonia cava) a powerful bioflavanoid antioxidant, a phlorotannin complex that is a long-lasting powerful anti-inflammatory. Great for arthritis pain.
Orthosilic Acid as a major form of bioavailable silicon for both humans and animals, has not been given adequate attention so far. Silicon has already been associated with bone mineralization, collagen synthesis, skin, hair and nails health atherosclerosis, Alzheimer disease, immune system enhancement, and with some other disorders or pharmacological effects. -Nutrition and Metabolism, January 8th, 2013
Bio-available Silidyn® Ortho Silicic Acid (OSA) is a superior form of silicon that has been developed to contribute to the effective support and healthy maintenance of hair, skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage. Ortho Silicic Acid (OSA) has a high absorption rate and has a positive effect on muscle tone, joint mobility, collagen production, improved hair, skin and nails and detoxification of toxic metals.
When it comes to remineralization and anti-aging, we highly recommend Silidyn as a source of ortho-silic acid.
Use Coconut Oil, contains Monolaurin. Take 2 teaspoons per day
Use Caloric Restriction, increases new Mitochondrial growth
Humic-Monolaurin Complex, from ARG.
Chia Seeds, a fantastic source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Omega-7 fatty acid, new to the market
All of these supplements work by down-regulating the SUPER EICOSANOID HORMONES
that down-regulate the NF-kappa Beta Inflammation breaker switch.
You may order any of these from, the Doctors Supplement Store, (information is in this module).
If you have your own source, that’s fine, just make sure they are physician grade! This is critical for proper absorption!
Life Rejuvenation Systems ~All Rights Reserved~ www.ThomasLokensgard.com