A shortage of just one mineral may throw off the balance of bodily activity and may disrupt the entire chain of life, rendering other nutrients either useless or inefficient.
12 Points on Minerals in the Diet
1. According to Senate Document No. 264, the official publication, 99 percent of American people are deficient in minerals, and a marked deficiency in any one of the more important minerals actually results in disease.
2. The body is equipped to chelate only a small amount of some inorganic elements from nature. Therefore, the body requires the minerals to come from plants in a chelated form so that the minerals may be properly assimilated and utilized. The efficiency of each mineral is enhanced by balanced amounts of the others.
3. The body must maintain an adequate mineral supply to maintain a balance between internal and external pressures of the body cells called osmotic equilibrium. This state must be maintained for normal cell function and continued youthful health.
4. All nutrients such as: vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, sugars, oils, etc., require minerals for activity. All bodily processes depend upon the action of minerals.
5. Trace chelated minerals are more important in nutrition than vitamins. Vitamins can be synthesized by living matter, minerals cannot.
6. Vitamins are required for every biochemical activity of the body. Vitamins cannot function unless minerals are present.
7. Minerals are the catalysts that make enzyme functions possible. Chelated minerals combine with enzymes into an alkaline detoxifying agent which neutralizes the acid metabolic by-products of the cells and other toxic conditions within the body and prepare them for elimination.
8. Hormonal secretion of glands is dependent upon mineral stimulation.
9. All elements work together as a collective whole. If there is a shortage of just one mineral, the balance of the entire bodily activity can be thrown off. A deficiency of one mineral may disrupt the entire chain of life, rendering other nutrients either useless or inefficient.
10. The concept brought forth by French scientists concerning the biological
transmission of the elements within the body makes it understandable as to why the body needs the broad range of chelated-minerals in balance to regain and maintain good health.
11. Minerals are, therefore, justified as a supplemental dietary substance especially in these days when the mineral content of our fruits and vegetables are destroyed by petrochemicals and synthetic fertilizers.
12. Minerals provide the right medium for proper transmission of electrical and chemical impulses to all vital body functions by our nervous system.
The acid-alkaline balance (pH) of the tissue fluid is controlled by minerals.
All bodily processes depend upon the action of minerals. Vitamins cannot function unless minerals are present.
Trace Minerals in the Diet
- You need a trace mineral formula in your diet
- Today the only minerals in the soil are K+, N, and PO4+
- You need trace minerals and Co-factors in your diet
- GTF-Chromium; you need 1,200 mcg. qd. because:
- All the trace minerals in the soil are depleted and
- You need to get the minerals through the plant’s root system. These minerals then become biocompatible minerals and they fix the pH.
The increase in acidity over time:
- Reduces the alkalinity
- Depletes the alkaline reserve
To increase the alkalinity:
- You need high quality minerals for alkalinization of body tissues.
I use trace minerals as well as macro-minerals on a daily basis. My favorite is ConcenTrace® Mineral Drops. I use 21 drops per day. You need to adjust this to bowel tolerance, especially for your kids.
Shop top quality, physician-grade supplements here. You’ll receive 10% off your first order.
Life Rejuvenation Systems | All Rights Reserved | www.DrLokensgard.com